|19 year old Cass|
I decided that for my thirties I need to drink more coffee and do more drugs.
I decided that to keep me focused on blogging this year, I'm going to post a monthly list of 30 things, starting with
30 unique things I have done in my life.
- Was told that having Controller of the Universe on my resume was too intimidating, so I changed the title of my planetarium job to Controller of the Solar System.
- Sent nude photos to my fam and friends with my college graduation announcements.
- Got a phone number from a guy on a bus by filling out a "reason's why you're awesome" notepad sheet and putting it in his hand as he walked by.
- Dated a man I met on the internet (before it was cool).
- Shared a room with two different bosses, to save money on hotels.
- Was paid to Mime on 6th street (when I was a teenager).
- Took drum lessons with my favorite band's drummer just to ask him out. But I learned a bit, too.
- Been in the president's room at the Kennedy Center.
- Spent at least a week away from home for 45 of the last 48 months.
- Vomited on an OU fan at a Texas bowl game.
- Lived in Four of the US Time Zones.
- Auditioned for my dream role as Peter Pan, but didn't get it.
- Spent three weeks in Germany-- ate gelato every day, but only had one beer, and no meat.
- Dated four different guys in a three-day weekend.
- Driven at least 10,000 miles in a 15 passenger van.
- I am an illustrated character in a kids book.
- Paid to "lose my head' as a magician's assistant (best paying gig I've ever had).
- I have watched the sunrise on the East coast and set on the west coast (but not in the same day).
- Bought a new car.
- Shaved my head 5+ times.
- $19/hour is the most I've ever been paid (other than Mime and magician gigs).
- Been engaged twice, never married.
- I can do half a handstand push-up.
- Paid off my student loans (Thanks Grandma!)
- Got paid to do voiceover for a kid's program.
- I used to have three black lights and a disco ball and strobe light in my room, where I would dance to 311 and Metallica, and Disco music and the Night at the Roxbury soundtrack. A lot.
- I've given $2000 to a friend in need (on more than one occasion) and received a $1000 plane ticket from a friend when I was in need.
- Did 9 days of the 10-day Master Cleanse
- Hiked 26 miles in a day (from my front door, up San Gorgonio and back to bed) in Merrel's paceglove.
- Slept in a homeless shelter, a park, a teepee, a hogan, a Wigwam and a variety of tents, several vans, and a couple hatchbacks as well a dozens of nights on the ground under the stars.
I would LOVE to hear if anyone else has done more than one of these. :)